Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-08-2011, 08:15 AM   #1
lushgreenapple
lushgreenapple has learned how to read e-bookslushgreenapple has learned how to read e-bookslushgreenapple has learned how to read e-bookslushgreenapple has learned how to read e-bookslushgreenapple has learned how to read e-bookslushgreenapple has learned how to read e-bookslushgreenapple has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Gecko Cover for Kindle 4

Has anyone bought the Gecko Cover with Light for Kindle 4? It retails for 44.48 dollars at Gecko website. Looking at the image on the website, I feel the cover could make the already-difficult page turning buttons even more inaccessible.

If you've used it, I would appreciate feedback so I can decide whether to buy or not. I live outside US and the fact that they ship worldwide is very convenient for me.

Thanks!

lushgreenapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
I don't have it but it looks pretty clumsy to me TBH. If you need a light and at that price range, you might as well just wait for the Amazon's lighted cover for the K4.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert