Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-25-2024, 11:18 AM   #1
witchkitten
Enthusiast
witchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of lightwitchkitten is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Moon+ Reader Pro Dynamic Page Number Calculation Error

Moon+ Reader Pro has started having issues with calculating which page I'm on in a chapter. I know the page numbers are dynamic and the number of pages and which page I'm on is determined by my settings in terms of font, font size, margins, line spacing, etc.. I have turned off the real page number feature so this pertains only to the dynamic page numbers.

The problem I'm having is that sometimes Moon+ Reader doesn't register that I've changed pages when I turn the page. For example, I will be on page 3 of 15. I'll go forward a page and Moon+ Reader Pro will still show me as being on page 3 of 15. When it happens and I notice it, if I got back one page and then forward again it will always correct itself. It will say I'm on page 4 of 15. If I don't correct it, the last page of the chapter will be 14 of 15.

Has anyone else experienced this or know how I might fix it? It happens with every book I read. Having accurate dynamic page numbers is an important feature for me.

Thanks in advance.
witchkitten is offline   Reply With Quote