Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-17-2023, 02:26 AM   #1
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Unhappy Neither of my devices are detected

I have Kindle PW3 and Kobo ClaraHD 2e. Both devices on latest available firmware.

I have been through the post that Kovid made some years back about steps to take and the only one I cannot do is install the very latest Calibre version.

Kobo is easily detected by my OS (MacOS Catalina) but the Kindle is not. Oh yes, have also not attempted to get any error output, waiting to see if I can get the PW3 recognised by the OS first

Not sure what steps to take next. I'll also post in Apple forum about the Kindle recognition lapse. It used to be almost instantaneous.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 05-17-2023 at 02:38 AM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 05:47 PM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I’ve received suggestions in other forums where I posted about this issue and will follow those… it does not seem to be a Calibre issue.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert