Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 04-28-2011, 07:29 AM   #1
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
copy to clipboard in browser?

Is there any way on the non-rooted Color Nook to select and copy (to the clipboard) text in the browser? Especially the text on the address line of the browser?

Say, for example, you find an interesting website and want to send the address to someone in an email. If you click on the address line in the browser, it very conveniently selects the entire address. But I can find no way to copy that text to the clipboard. I tried bookmarking the page and then opening bookmarks and then looking at the properties of the bookmark. Still no way to copy the info. I tried editing the bookmark. No luck doing the copy there either.

I need a keyboard trick for copying text, it seems. Hey, how about Ctrl-C!

Anyone know how to do this?
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I've never found a way to do this either.

Maybe there's a trick I can't see, but it certainly isn't the long-press + copy-to-clipboard option I am used to on my phone.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert