Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #1
Thejendra
Thejendra began at the beginning.

Device: None
The Artist's Burden - A Short and Snappy Guide (Free till Aug 15th)

The Artist's Burden - A Short and Snappy Guide.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Are you interested in the world’s greatest and easiest job? Do you want a profession that is too good to be true? A career so unique that it prescribes no educational qualifications, age limitations, tough trainings, work timings, or mental and physical qualifications for the candidate. Secondly, no other profession on this planet has the freedom, flexibility, liberty, elasticity, autonomy, uniqueness, independence, excitement, thrill, adventure, ecstasy, and variety that this unbelievable job offers. Thirdly, there are no interviews required and the pay check can exceed a million dollars or more. Forget the dull jobs that require you to slog 24x7 with eternal headaches like bad bosses, bad colleagues, office politics, recession, downsizing, outsourcing, etc, etc. And there is absolutely no catch.

Sounds interesting? No, I am not kidding. Honest, such a job does really exist! All right, tell me what it that job. Simple, just become a Modern Artist. Hmm, okay, but how do I become one? Good, I thought you would never ask that question. Now let me enlighten you on how to become a modern artist and what great art is all about. Just sit on this artistic stone chair and listen carefully.

Download from - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/209149
Coupon code: UZ89Z
Thejendra is offline   Reply With Quote