Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
hemisphire
Connoisseur
hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo, HP Pre2, Touchpad
Free SF story by Peter F. Hamilton (Kindle, ePub)

"If at First ..." short story by Peter F. Hamilton available for Kindle and DRM ePub for other devices.
hemisphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:27 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Just so everyone knows... this short story is short; short, short, short... micro in fact. The vast majority of this "ebook" is an excerpt from his novel, Mindstar Rising.

Free is free, though, so no biggie.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2011, 04:21 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemisphire View Post
"If at First ..." short story by Peter F. Hamilton available for Kindle and DRM ePub for other devices.
Geographic restrictions again!
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:08 PM   #4
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Just so everyone knows... this short story is short; short, short, short... micro in fact. The vast majority of this "ebook" is an excerpt from his novel, Mindstar Rising.

Free is free, though, so no biggie.
I actually clicked into this thread because the binding on my copy of Mindstar Rising is giving out and last time I searched for it it wasn't available as an Epub. Is it available somewhere now?
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg
I actually clicked into this thread because the binding on my copy of Mindstar Rising is giving out and last time I searched for it it wasn't available as an Epub. Is it available somewhere now?
Mindstar Rising is available in ePub from Waterstones and WHSMith in the UK.
Inkmesh search

In the U.S. it's being released on August 23rd as part of an Omnibus edition entitled The Mandel Files Vol I—which contains Mindstar Rising and A Quantum Murder—from Barnes & Noble. It looks like the Omnibus will be available pretty much everywhere ebooks are sold. Two novels for $9.99-ish.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2011, 10:42 PM   #6
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Mindstar Rising is available in ePub from Waterstones and WHSMith in the UK.
Inkmesh search

In the U.S. it's being released on August 23rd as part of an Omnibus edition entitled The Mandel Files Vol I—which contains Mindstar Rising and A Quantum Murder—from Barnes & Noble. It looks like the Omnibus will be available pretty much everywhere ebooks are sold. Two novels for $9.99-ish.
Thank you
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote