Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 01-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Anyway to get a couple of my free KF apps onto the Blackberry Playbook?

My husband just needs a POP email app like K9 and an ebook reader for epubs.
I have Mantano and K9 - can I sideload them on the Playbook?

Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
No. They are two different operating systems on pretty much the same device otherwise. I'm not sure if they make those apps for Blackberry OS, but I'll have a look for you.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #3
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Playbook has an Android App player that lets it run Android Apps, at least in theory. I don't know what the status of the player is, if it's installed on all Playbooks, or if it actually works.

Assuming you can actually use the apps you MAY be able to install one of the app markets like 1mobile, GetJar or even Amazon's App Store. If you can't get a market installed it's possible to backup and copy the apps over, but again, that's assuming any of this works.

Last edited by carld; 01-06-2012 at 10:24 PM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote