Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #1
Wentworth Miller
Wentworth Miller began at the beginning.

Device: none
Can’t transfer photos from iphone to pc!?

There are some photos in my iphone and I have to transfer them to my pc for editing. So I synced my iphone to computer and open itunes. Normally the pictures will appear on itunes but this time the folder was empty! I really don't know what’s going wrong! Could u pls help me...
Wentworth Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #2
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wentworth Miller View Post
There are some photos in my iphone and I have to transfer them to my pc for editing. So I synced my iphone to computer and open itunes. Normally the pictures will appear on itunes but this time the folder was empty! I really don't know what’s going wrong! Could u pls help me...
I don't remember ever seeing the photos in iTunes. On my Mac there is an app to transfer photos from the iPhone or iPad. And when I connected my iPhone to my PC at work, I saw a dialog asking me if I wanted to launch the equivalent windows utility, I did and I was able to copy the photos to my HD. So I think what you have to look for is the Windows utility that downloads photos from cameras and similar devices. Im sorry, I don't remember what it was called on the work PC.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2012, 12:34 AM   #3
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
When I connect my iphone to my pc I get an AutoPlay popup that gives me several options to import pictures including "Open device to view files".

When you're connected to pc your phone should also appear when you look at drives under computer. You can find the photos there also.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #4
swanlinnet
swanlinnet began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hi You could try iPhone browser. this may help. Alternatively just send an email if you can from the iPhone with the picture in the message
swanlinnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:22 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No, photos do NOT appear in iTunes. As another poster has said, they appear in the drive that mounts on your PC when you plug in the device.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert