Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
fishcube
Connoisseur
fishcube began at the beginning.

Device: Archos 5
Raon Everun Note?

Anyone own one? Been looking into the note or wibrain.

Plan to use for ebook reading etc.
fishcube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
fishcube
Connoisseur
fishcube began at the beginning.

Device: Archos 5
Raon Everun Note

I have a Raon Everun Note arriving today. Plan to read ebooks on it with Mobipocket software.

I have downloaded my first ebook and can't wait to start reading it.

It has touchscreen and you can rotate to view ebooks etc.
fishcube is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2008, 02:18 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Great! Congratulations!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
cyan
Connoisseur
cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, kindle, android
Congrats. When you get a chance, can you posts some pictures? I'm curious to how it compares to the U810.
cyan is offline   Reply With Quote