Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-12-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, PRS-350/950, HP Touchpad, Kindle Keyboard
PRS950, like new in box w/ generic cover

Like new in box, never used by me just kept as a backup as it is my favorite ereader probably ever.

Looking for $90 shipped, and I can throw in a heavy but functional red CaseCrown cover.

Pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r6oqh4ei5...jRIqJEtca?dl=0

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-24-2014 at 02:27 PM.
Waba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:24 AM   #2
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Is your 950 still working as new...and does the wifi connect.

Last edited by Kaysclie; 10-19-2014 at 02:18 PM.
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2014, 09:21 AM   #3
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Hi Kaysclie, I just checked the wifi and it connecting fine... It appears new in all ways.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:47 PM   #4
Waba
Groupie

Reduced! $80 shipped. OBO, would consider trades for Kindle or even gift cards.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:49 AM   #5
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Sounds like a great deal. I never had a 950 before. I'm sure someone will snap it up soon.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2014, 09:13 PM   #6
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
It would be easy to snap this 950 up if somebody knew where to order a new replacement battery....it already has a lot of miles(in years) on it and there is no guarantee the battery will last long
Its too bad because there seem to be places to buy batteries for the other sony ereaders.
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 10:31 AM   #7
Waba
Groupie

My main PRS950 (not this one) is still going strong, still use it weekly to read PDFs... Be a real shame if batteries are not available somewhere.

The battery seems strong on this one. I could put PRS+ on it, take a before screenshot. Click through 500 pages or so and wait a few days and take another screenshot to show battery level. If anyone is interested.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:15 AM   #8
Waba
Groupie

$70 shipped!

This has been sitting under my desk since I listed it, turned on today and it's showing 3/4 battery bars. Same as when I listed it 2 months ago.
Old 12-07-2014, 06:49 AM   #9
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Hi, would that include shipping to Europe (specifically Austria), or how much extra would that be?
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 06:58 AM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
In normal use, how long does the battery last? IN older devices like this, this is somewhat important as there is no known way to replace the battery other then Sony service which is rather expensive.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 11:21 AM   #11
Cheval
Junior Member/Lurkerette
Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950; Kobo H2O/Aura One
I'm interested, if it doesn't go to Austria.

Full disclosure: I joined so I could offer on this, but I've lurked on MR a long time. Please see my post in the Introduce Yourself forum here. I'll get the caution post (Hi, Dr. Drib! <waves>), but that's as it should be; I'm new.

Thanks for your consideration!
Cheval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 12:49 PM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:49 AM   #13
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheval View Post
I'm interested, if it doesn't go to Austria.

Full disclosure: I joined so I could offer on this, but I've lurked on MR a long time. Please see my post in the Introduce Yourself forum here. I'll get the caution post (Hi, Dr. Drib! <waves>), but that's as it should be; I'm new.

Thanks for your consideration!
In the meantime I decided not to buy it - it's all yours.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 02:24 AM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waba View Post
$70 shipped!

This has been sitting under my desk since I listed it, turned on today and it's showing 3/4 battery bars. Same as when I listed it 2 months ago.
But turning it off doesn't use the battery. How long does the battery last with normal use?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 10:30 AM   #15
Waba
Groupie

@Cheval: I will be in Denver this month, if you'd like to look at the ereader and make a face to face deal.

I'll ship to anywhere that USPS ships, if you PM your address I can give you an exact quote. I'll cover shipping in US.

@JSWolf: It's actually brand-new in an open box, I've never really read with it... I have found in the past that readers with poor batteries will discharge when idle, this one seems to be strong.

I prefer reading on my Kobo Aura HD, but I could read a book on the Sony and report back with a benchmark.

Last edited by Waba; 12-13-2014 at 10:33 AM.