Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 07-23-2015, 12:58 AM   #1
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
EPUB > MOBI: missing chapter heads and text

Nevermind.

Turns out the problem only occurs when chapter heads have margin-top/bottom set in % rather than px or em.

P.S. Yes, I know, mobi is bad, azw3 is preferred, but Send-to-Kindle doesn't accept azw3, and I'm experimenting to see if I like WhisperSync enough to use mobi.

Last edited by odamizu; 07-23-2015 at 12:39 PM.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote