Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-30-2008, 03:27 PM   #1
anniep
anniep began at the beginning.

Device: iliad
Sharing ebooks between 2 700s

My sister and I are both interested in getting a digital reader. With the Sony 700, can I buy an ebook and load it to both 700s? Is it possible to share in this way? Thanks
anniep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:56 PM   #2
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Yes. You can register in the online shot several readers.
All of them can have the sane DRM protected eBook.
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #3
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
the sony reader software allows you to sync 6 devices at once.. this is including computers and readers.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sony reader