View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 10:10 AM   #116
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
If this is like the Pocketbook 360 it will allow you to flip the text in any orientation so you can put the buttons wherever you want them. I use my PB360 "upside-down" with the buttons on the left and the PB logo upside-down.

-Marcy
I would have to turn around the book every time I switch hands? Not very practical...

And fjtorres, I like to hold my device in the palm of my hand. I never grip it (my PDA just fits between the fingers, my Mini is actually already too large for that). I let it rest on my pinkie, with my index finger near the side buttons (and my thumb near the bottom buttons). Which is why I can't see myself holding that Jetbook Mini comfortably.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote