View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #113
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
My first impression is that the Mini is too wide to fit in most sports coat inner pockets.

Isn't that one of the goals of the 5" screen?
Well, I think we will need to wait on final dimensions. My general impression though is that it looks like the bezel on the left side is so thin that it might well balance out the extra bezel on the right side such that it might actually be no wider than a standard Jetbook.

I like the idea of having the page turn buttons on the side like that.. though I have never had a reader with them, so I am not sure how much I would like it in practice.

Still I am glad to see Ectaco is staying in the game. I enjoyed my two years with a Jetbook.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote