View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #253
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
Depends on what type of on the go use. I have two mp3 players.

1. 30GB Creative Zen Vision M. Pretty big and bulky. I have my entire music collection on this and use it to listen in the office, on airplanes etc. I'm an album listener, so I love having my whole collection with me.

2. 512MB Creative Muvo. Small flash based player that I use for working out, running etc.

So if I got an iTouch, it would be for purpose 1. But not plans since the 32GB model is so expensive (I paid $150 for my creative vision M over 2 years ago).
Certainly you can buy iPODs that have disk drives in them for less money than SSD devices, the price isn't totally Apple's fault. You are comparing apples and oranges or in this case Apples and Muvo's. Big and bulky is cheap, small and sleek is more expensive, who would have thought.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote