View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #590
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I've been listening to Outlander [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition] while doing little jobs around the house and yard. I read the first 4 or 5 books years ago and I am really enjoying the revisit to the book through listening.
A very well read series of books, I enjoyed them as far as I got. And good value for your credit, with over 50 hours for each book. I got off them when I got to A Breath of Snow and Ashes. At the time they only had an abridged version of it and the next, and I wasn't interested.But they now have the rights and I should go back to them..
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote