View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #13
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I don't bother with a TBR list. There is always going to be something out there I'll want to read, I don't need to regiment it.

I buy books that sound interesting if they are cheap enough, use the library a LOT, and basically read on whim, whatever feels right at the time. I keep a good selection on my readers, so I'm not likely to have trouble coming up with a book I'll feel like reading.

A friend did get me to track this year what I've read via Goodreads, which may be kind of useful so that I can remember down the road if I've read something before or not, given my memory is not what it was. I think I'll keep that up. But I re-read often as well, so it's not all that critical.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote