View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #6
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarsnake View Post
Are you reading them off your USB device? Just want to confirm before I buy it.

Also do you have a new Nook Touch? A friend of mine told me that new edition of Nook Touch won't read non B&N books from USB device.

How do you remove DRM from the book (or make sure it has none)? Sorry for the dumb questions - I am a total newb when it comes to e-readers.
I have a touch and, if by "USB" you mean the SD card, then yes, you can use an SD card for your sideloaded books.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote