View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #30
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
Assuming we are reading in a right-to-left oriented language then given the choice I far prefer left justified. Left just feels right to me and make reading easier. Maybe it is because most software seems to do a marginal job of justification. (yes I see the pun, sorry...I will punish myself later to that one.) For printed books publishers have always done a decent job of keeping the negative space between kerned pairs of letters down to a reasonable level but reader apps have always been inconsistent or downright flaky at it.
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote