View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Amazon-Macmillan fight heats up

http://www.techflash.com/seattle/201..._heats_up.html

Quote:
Update: Macmillan CEO Sargent just took out another ad in Publishers Marketplace, saying his firm has been in "constant discussions" with Amazon. Addressing Macmillan authors and illustrators, he writes:
I cannot tell you when we will resume business as usual with Amazon, and needless to say I can promise nothing on the buy buttons. You can tell by the tone of this letter though that I feel the time is getting near to hand.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote