Thread: Sigil v0.1.5
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 11:45 AM   #19
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Great work Valloric!

Just a note for others running Linux (Ubuntu 9.10 in my case), I had to delete my previous version (0.13) manually, otherwise the install would fail at the "preparing uninstall" stage.
How did I miss this post?

Anyway, did you uninstall the previous one or did you just try to install over an existing installation? You should always run the uninstaller first. In the folder where Sigil is installed, there's an "uninstall" executable (on Linux). Run that as root before installing a new release.

You won't lose any of your stored settings, like window sizes and positions, toolbar positions, last used zoom factors, recent files list etc...
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote