Thread: Glo Virtual kepub Books?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:50 AM   #1
LMF
LMF can teach chickens to fly.LMF can teach chickens to fly.LMF can teach chickens to fly.LMF can teach chickens to fly.LMF can teach chickens to fly.LMF can teach chickens to fly.LMF can teach chickens to fly.LMF can teach chickens to fly.LMF can teach chickens to fly.LMF can teach chickens to fly.LMF can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iPad, Kindle
Virtual kepub Books?

Hi All,
Just bought my first e-reader a kobo glo and have followed the "sticky's" on here to get calibre and the glo playing nicely together - so a big thank you for making it easy to follow.

The only question I have so far is that when i plug the glo in and then on calibre (latest mac version) I go to "show books on device" there appears to be 5 books already loaded. When I look on the glo however it says there are no books loaded. They appear (I can only see them from calibre) to be kepubs and if I try to copy them to my library is says they are only virtual books.

Is there anyway to get rid of the books if they really do exist, or get rid of the reference to them in calibre's device view if they don't?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!
LMF is offline   Reply With Quote