View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #117
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Mine has a lot of pink and blue. The slight shadowing on the bottom doesn't bother me at all. I'm going to hang on to it for a while until the second round ship. Plus, I'm in Canada so they won't ship it to me anyway if I try to return it. Most times I can simply ignore the colouring but sometimes it really bugs me. That being said, I'll take the paperwhite over my old Kindle Keyboard any day.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote