View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:52 AM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by avinatbezeq View Post
How hard would it be to combine two paperwhites? An external frame holding the two side by side, and software manging them both as a book? Frame should have the capability to "close" the book, having the two screens face each other, thus protectd during travel?

For this I WOULD switch from my KDXG!
ASUS proposed it three years ago, you might be able to find a "used" one, real cheap:
http://www.ifra.net/blogs/posts/2009...reader-players

I don't recall hearing that the device was ever produced or moved beyond the concept stage.

Last edited by knc1; 10-10-2012 at 07:10 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote