View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 05:53 AM   #6
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'd still go for the Kindle. Format conversion is painless with Calibre, and you don't have to convert all your books at once; just convert them as you read them. I honestly think the Kindle Touch is the best reader on the UK market at the present time.
I agree. I don't have kindle (I had returned K3 after having for a week) but most of my purchases are from Amazon. I never thought I would recommend Kindle but touch has changed my mind. I still like my Sony 650 but my next reader, if I consider buying one, would definitely be kindle touch or later versions of the same.

din
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote