View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 04:06 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatton
Hey Alexander, you have an Amazon wishlist or anything? I'd hate to think you wouldn't at least get a cheap gift from us.
Personally I don't have a wishlist Well, the biggest gift to me is having you and everyone else visiting this site. But thank you for your generous offer!
Quote:
Oh and btw, is it just me or is Hacker the honorary member of the day just about every day? . Not that he doesn't deserve it! Nobody wrangles text better.
That's funny, some people pointed out to me that Sunshine was usually the honorary member of the day. I admit the algorithm needs some tweaking to allow for a broader member selection. Will look into this.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote