View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #51
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
When you can't read comfortably on a screen for less than a minute and see yellow halos around text and get an immediate headache when one is generally NOT provide to headaches, yes, I call that unreadable.

My monitor is over 2 feet away. Even so, there is a limit to how long I can work on it. I would happily take more resolution on that as well.

A tablet is used a LOT closet to my eyes than that!
Your problem is considered a disability and is not a solid basis to make a general claim about readability. Almost all people have no trouble reading on something with this resolution. So generally speaking, it is considered to be readable.

Last edited by pl001; 02-14-2013 at 02:57 PM.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote