View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 05:05 PM   #107
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I will be posting a bunch of George Orwell material. A lot from his short story collections that are on PG-Australia. I will skip 1984 as a copy of it came with the Reader and other than getting Travis to do better cover art (and that does not say a lot for Travis) I don't think I would have much to add to what is already there.

In the short story Shooting an Elephant is one of my all time favorite lines, "In Moulmein, in lower Burma, I was hated by large numbers of people—the only time in my life that I have been important enough for this to happen to me."
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote