View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #452
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
That was experimental condescending rhetoric so don't take it for face value, I thought it was clear. My point being to stress the opposite which is to say that I do respect your priorities in terms of firmware options, perhaps naively hoping for some sort of equal reciprocation, dude :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
So, Dude, it is not a matter of staring at the cover on the sleep/power off screen, it's a matter of looking at the home screen. That is something I do much more often than gazing admiringly at the sleep/power off image.

Well I stayed on 2.5.1 but it is my understanding that since the latest firmware, epubs have now the same displaying properties regarding wasted space as kepubs have since the beginning, minus the statistics and the page count by chapter, so the main text screen itself should be pretty much equivalent in both formats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I'd already seen that video -- what I was looking for was one showing an epub with the title bar. In the video posted, the bottom of the screen shows the pages within the chapter which says it is showing a kepub not an epub. Kepubs had the title of the books showing at the top of the screen long before the introduction of the Aura. Check reviews of the Touch and Glo for example.

Last edited by Quexos; 05-18-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote