View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #254
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
Yes, I do take your point, but the fact remains that the two shades of grey illustrated above are *visibly* different. I'm not saying that Amazon put a screen on my Kindle that is part white, part green, and part pink; I'm saying that I can *see* white, green, and pink color hues (some clever Amazon reviewer referred to the PW as the "Paperbruise"). If what I am physically seeing is disturbing my reading, then that's a problem. The whole point of the PW is a comfortable and enjoyable reading experience, after all.
Yep. All that matters is what your eyes see. You have to read with it after all. Please let's not start another it's all an illusion thread. I will say that pic gets around doesn't it? I've seen it posted more now I say about 6 times.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote