View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #604
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Discovered an awesome Android app .. ...MyFitnessPal

So instead of restricting my food, I'm now controlling my calorie intake. Still I'm trying to avoid junk food or carbohydrates, but gives me more flexibility.

I've lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks.
That is a great app. I used it to log my food and keep track of my calories last year, and lost 35 lbs nice and slow, over about 7 months. Mainly it helped me learn where most empty calories hide and how much is a proper portion. Although I tried to stay around 1200 calories a day, I was more concerned with eating more "real food " and less processed junk. Using that as a guideline made it more sustainable for me. My weight has since levelled off about 10 lbs heavier than that initial loss so I had a net loss of about 25 lbs which seems to be a good weight for me. Highly recommend MyFitnessPal!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote