View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 11:02 AM   #49
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I see in the screenshot that they have kept the same bad font, and no mention of changing fonts on-device (just changing sizes and margins, which you can already do). Bummer. I realize I am probably in the minority about this, but better fonts and/or ability to change them is the #1 thing that would make me upgrade.

Right now I use a Calibre plug-in to copy all the cover images to my device and then I manually choose the cover for the book I'm currently reading. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this and having it automatic would be much better. So I am excited to see that. There is just something much more book-like about seeing the cover of the book you are reading as the stand-by image. They stole this feature from Kobo, but I don't care, I would love to have it.

I would be really surprised if they stopped using the IR touchscreen. It's so great that Kobo and Nook also adopted it recently.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote