View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #15
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussi View Post
Both ways - when a book arrives "turned around" it is the same doubleclicking or saving to desk.
I asked about Mail 2, which was "turned around, so I assume it was saved with the name def.epub on the desktop, but has contents ghi.epub.

You said if you save the book to Calibre it is correct. Did you mean that you could save the book above (after it is turned around) to Calibre and it would be fixed? It would be added to Calibre with the correct author and title? If so, do you have "Read metadata only from filename in the Preferences Add Save turned off? If so, that makes me think that the metadata is correct inside the file, the content is correct and only the external filename is wrong.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote