View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 03:10 PM   #91
tamborine
Connoisseur
tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Aura One, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I just noticed in the Amazon appstore "Get Amazon coins + 250 bonus coins with purchase of these apps" on both my tablet and phone. I recent updated the appstore on both. I wonder if this is per device or per account - does anybody know? I did a quick Google search and didn't see anything about a new offer.
I just bought a solitaire game on my Fire for 99 coins, and got the 30 free coins, but not the 250 bonus coins.