View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:26 PM   #143
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamadams View Post
I'm looking forward to having a play with it. I like the X-Ray function but I often find that the information on Shelfari is lacking. I wish it would work with Goodreads.
Anything is possible, although unless I'm missing something, Goodreads doesn't give much info on characters, etc? I just see a book description and reviews on most of the pages...
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote