View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 11:23 PM   #1
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
LG VU CU920 (Ebooks)

I use this phone for reading ebooks on the go. As far as I know there isn't a native ebook app that works with this phone. At least as far as I know, I looked and didn't find anything. Then found Bookworm. And I also use Opera Mini for the browser.

Bookworm allows you to upload epubs and read them online. I personally think its a great site and fits my needs perfectly. http://bookworm.oreilly.com

Measuring 4.24 inches long by 2.16 inches wide by 0.51 inch thick and weighing 3.16 ounces, the Vu is fairly light for its size thanks to its all-plastic casing. 3-inch diagonal touch-screen and supports 262,000 colors and 240x400 pixels.

It works quite well as a small mobile ereader when you need it. Just wanted to pass this on for all the LG phone people out there.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote