View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 01:12 PM   #23
jandrew
Zealot
jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: aura hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattylibrarian View Post
Another thing that's frustrating is that the Canadian Google Play store only accepts Visa/MC. In the US, you can buy Google Play cards or use other credit cards. Even if I were to go to the US and purchase a Google Play card, I couldn't use it in the Canadian store. I know that's more of an Android problem than a Kobo problem, but right now the two are inextricably linked in my mind.
Not sure what you mean here. I purchased a couple Google Play cards from Future Shop (in Canada), redeemed them in Google Wallet, and use that balance for all my app purchases no problem. I have no credit card associated with my google account. (not on an Arc mind you, but that shouldn't make a difference to the purchase/use of Google Play cards via google wallet).
jandrew is offline   Reply With Quote