View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #22
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
I think it's kind of a storm in a tea cup. Every teacher who is setting up his own course chooses what he wants to focus on in that class - and therefore necessarily excludes other things. <shrug>

As someone said upthread there are courses which teach only women writers, others which teach only Chinese writers, Native American writers, and so on. I see no difference. I do think people need to lighten up a bit.

As far as this teacher thinking other writer's aren't worth his time or appreciation, he specifically mentions in that interview the other writers he teaches in other courses. This course is these writers.
Touche. In any event no amount of discussion about it here will change his viewpoint on the actual course. I guess the only real choice anyone would have is 'don't like, don't take the course.'
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote