View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #7
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
If this is a book that has a stylesheet altered by Calibre, go into "Look and Feel" in the conversion tab. Go down to Filter Style Information and check fonts (and margins if they are not adjusting). I have 32 drm free ePUBs on my Go at the moment and the fonts change on all of them. I did not have to make any changes on books that simply lost their DRM, but I did have to make the changes in Look and Feel on books that someone else had converted or altered in Calibre before I got them.
I really want to thank you for this information. I have been using calibre for years and I love it but I never knew how to resolve this issue. I side-load a lot of books and this was most definitely a game changer for me!

Many Thanks

I now have only one formatting issue that I have not been able to resolve and that is inconsistent bottom margins when viewing side-loaded books.

Is this a common problem for others as well & is there a solution?
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote