View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:45 PM   #12
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayr View Post
I just did a factory reset and have now on my kindle 5 books including the kindle users guide.
I turned on my wifi and selected "sync and check for items".
I deleted all my collections and waited for the indexing to end.
Opened and closed all 5 books and still it doesn't sort correctly...
Any other ideas?

Thank you very much for the help
Yes... other ideas, but only if you're technically inclined. The collections database on the K5 is contained in the file /var/local/cc.db. This is a plain SQLite database which you can open using the sqlite command-line tools, or any graphical editor that supports SQLite connectors. The "entries" table contains (unsurprisingly) all your content entries, including books. This table includes a column named "p_lastAccess", which contains the last access timestamp for an item. It would be interesting to know whether this field gets updated correctly.

- If it doesn't get updated correctly, then your content database is most likely screwed up.
- If it does get updated correctly, then the display logic is broken.