Thread: Wool in ePub?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 04:46 PM   #22
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I had a look at the sample from Amazon and it's just as poorly formatted as the ePub. There are no indents and line spaces between the paragraphs. Not well formatted at all. Very poor. I bet you'd complain if you ever bought a pBook formatted that way. I know I'd be returning it. But because I was able to easily fix it to remove the paragraph spaces and put in indents. It now looks good. But it didn't look good originally. Neither the ePub and the Kindle versions are well formatted.
In your humble opinion...

I have *no* problems with no indent and line spaces between paragraphs.

Don't assume because you don't like the formatting that the rest of the world agrees with you.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote