Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 05:59 PM   #29
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'd have to agree. I've only made it as far as the first two, but I've been really impressed with the writing, so far. Can be quite bleak, but I'm more than OK with that. Dystopian and all. ..................
It's not dragging me down or anything, but it's still in the back of my mind a lot. For those in the know: feel free to keep silent if I'm worrying over nothing.

Diap, that really bugged me, too, but I think it's easy to explain - the salesmen from Otis simply missed the chance to make a BIG killing, what with the world situation and everything.......

[ And the infrastructure would probably need to be as big as the silo, come to think of it.... ]
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote