View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 12:32 PM   #53
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I know we're supposed to be complaining, not being constructive, but Steve, check for bees (or other hive-type insects) in your cable junction box. We've had that problem with our phone lines.

I can't add much to the contractor horror stories except agreement. There are good and honest contractors out there, and I've even had the pleasure of working with some, but many seem to be disorganized, dishonest, or both.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote