View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #13
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Actually my 1000 plus books and 92 collections were built up over 18 months... I wouldn't try doing that all in one go.. i would use calibre.. but once you have your library set up it is quite easy to maintain on the device itself and try to avoid syncing if you can ,it will screw up sooner or later.. btw the only limits to collections are the amount of memory you have oh and you can't split a collection across internal and card memory... don't forget there is also a reasonable search function in the Books application.. I use my wi-fi and dropbox to addnon-purchased books or if I have more than a few drag-drop from windoze explorer a lot of what you do will come down to a personal choice ..
bla is offline   Reply With Quote