View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 12:20 PM   #10
natasha_fawn
Evangelist
natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-950 (finally!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I have seen one post where someone said they are using an M-Edge Latitude case for the Nook. They said it was a little tight but an ok solution.

I saw another post where someone said he tried the Barnes & Noble branded covers, and they don't fit.

Currently Oberon is saying that they don't plan to offer a cover for the Nook Color. They will reconsider if enough people request it.
I just saw on their facebook page that they might be planning them for after the holidays. (I don't even have a facebook and I've been looking at their page!) The 10th post down is a question about when covers for the nook Color will be available, and the response from Oberon was "Not until well after the holidays. Interest in Nookcolor has been lukewarm so we are not rushing them to market." And then in the next post down from that, about contests, someone mentions that the Kindle 2 cover will fit the nook Color, and Oberon responds that they're checking it out but "are concerned with it not being a good fit (and if its a little off and the device falls out that is bad for business). IF that changes I will be sure to post it though!" All of which suggests to me that they are planning on one, but it's not a priority.
natasha_fawn is offline   Reply With Quote