View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
I do have the Dell Mini 10V netbook and it works great for me. I have my Kindle for PC, mobipocket reader, and barnes and noble reader on it. When I am on Vacation I use it to check my email and check the local weather.
I have nothing against Apples and maybe after I retire and I no longer do support of MS software I will either go to linux or maybe even to mac and the ipad who knows.
At this time I do not wish to use the slate or the ipad I have had a tablet conv. pc in the past and did not really care for it. Give me a keybrd and a mouse and I am happy. That may change in the future.

Chuck
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote