View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 02:39 AM   #8
Mikeyboards
Connoisseur
Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: CybkG3; iPads; Kindle PW2, Fire; NookGlow; KoboGlo, Aura HD, Aura One;
Quote:
Originally Posted by munim View Post
One thing I'd like to amend is the build quality, there's something inside the device that's moving back and forth. If I shake it back and forth, I can hear something smacking the front and then the rear. Externally everything looks as it should....
I remember reading about this happening in some Kobo Glo units, and being the battery having come loose. So I looked it up, and found this thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/arc.../t-197590.html

(Or if the link doesn't work, look up "Glo kobo glo clunk noise" in the forums.)

Last edited by Mikeyboards; 04-23-2013 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Additional info on finding a related thread.
Mikeyboards is offline   Reply With Quote