View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:41 PM   #382
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
The person that bought it originally from Amazon did not pay for it either. Since it is not the full working Kindle you intended to buy, you should have asked for a $20 discount from the seller.
An interesting idea. I did know it had ads when I bought, however. I was just sharing my crankiness. Shouldn't there be an expiration date on these ad supported things? Do they gain income from these ads even 2 years later? Who knows.

I did pay to get the ads off my PW and put on my own screen savers. I may do it for the Touch. Haven't decided. Personal screen savers are cool.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote