Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 11:45 AM   #1261
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I got Taylor's point right off. (I only ever memorized how to do the first two layers, but in my geek-cred defense, I did create a model of the tetrahedral version of the puzzle before it hit the market, and I still own all the regular polygon versions.) I think the essence of this puzzle is that the solution is shown currently: one and only one copy of each image per face, arranged as shown.

I was wondering if we should offer a poster version of the Zelda_Pinwheel Avatar Gallery at the Ministry store? Credits per originator, or keep it obscure?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote