View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 04:42 PM   #57
gweeks
Fanatic
gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket, Nook ST, Kobo WiFi, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Greg, many thanks for this. I am a mega fan of Gutenberg. Do you remember when we had to post snailmail the photocopy of the copyright page to Michael Hart in an envelope with coloured stripes so he could pick it out from his junk mail? Then upload the plain text file over a seriously slow link? I can recall about ten minutes per text file. Oh good grief, I must be getting old....
Yea, I mailed a number of them in before they set up the current system that just needs scans. I used to use a high-lighter to put the stripes on.

Greg Weeks
gweeks is offline   Reply With Quote